10. Februar 2017

Socks, socks, socks...

Some of you may have noticed that I knit a lot last year (and neglected my doll hobby a bit), but yes the knitting bug bit me hard again and it is giving me a lot joy!


I sat in the sun and knit a pair of socks for Mara, Pattern: Minecraft



Also these lovely so called Sprouting socks for Annina


A lovely scarf called Saroyan for my mum's 75. birthday made from awesome Tosh Merino Light yarn


These were socks I knit for me during my summer holidays called Traumfänger/dreamcatcher and I really adore this pattern! I am sure I will knit some more of Micha Klein's aka Wolletraum designs


Zigzag socks for a friend designed by Gründl wool


And at the end of the year a little cardigan for Mimmi called the Willoughby jacket, which was one of her christmas presents. And these were just a few of my projects! 2016 really was a productive knitting year for me


I discovered my love for Opal yarn by TUTTO, Wolfgang Zwerger GmbH (all produced in Germany!) and made a graffical design for some socks for me. All this led me to the idea to maybe jump on the Ravelry design train, too. I am not sure how and when this will happen, because I have to write down all my notes in a propper version, in english and also to present them in a nice layout for prints, but this idea is one of my "resolutions" I made for 2017... We will see!

If you are interested in more of my projects of 2016 & 2017 please follow me on Ravelry where I am: BlytheBerlin 

Have a nice weekend, yours Knit-ola 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen